The JPI Group’s mission is to become the top strategic supplier diversity partner for community-driven. . .
We help socially responsible companies who struggle to hire diverse and skilled STEM talent — at a rapid pace. As a result of our work together, our clients enjoy scaling their business by at least 20% while meeting their diversity initiatives.
“We believe this is part of the greater vision to place 10,000 diverse STEM candidates at top companies around the country.”
~ Paul and Yom Douglas, Founders of The JPI Group
2020 NMSDC Awardee
The JPI Group partners with engineering, government and utility companies who have a great need to deliver significant infrastructure upgrade needs — while hiring diverse candidates and hands-on solutions without sacrificing timeliness.
We work with ambitious companies who realize they lack diversity initiatives within their vendors and employee base and are no longer willing to keep operating in the same old manner.
We help you discover diverse contractors nationwide for remote or traditional work settings while leveraging data and analytics to engage top skilled candidates — without sacrificing quality of the hire. We typically provide our clients with resumes of sourced candidates and offer detailed updates on the market potential within 72 hours.
The JPI Group’s Strategic Talent Solution provides companies who are experiencing tremendous growth the ability to rapidly scale up during times of hiring needs so they can effectively meet deliverables with speed and accuracy.
The JPI Group provides solutions to government agencies to help fulfill and scale projects that involve hiring top-notch diverse talent, payroll solutions and on-demand recruiters and sourcers. Our industry knowledge and diverse staff are excited and equipped to help you deliver on projects while utilizing our unique combination of strategic partnerships alongside our internal team.
SOME OF OUR RAVING REVIEWS
LET’S START A CONVERSATION
- National Women’s Business Enterprise | WBE
- Minority Business Enterprise | MBE
- Woman Owned Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business | SDB
- Women Owned Small Business | WOSB
- African American Business Enterprise | AABE
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business | EDWOSB
- S. Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise | DBE
State and City Certifications
- AZ | Arizona Department of Transportation | DBE
- CO | Colorado Department of Transportation | DBE
- IL | City of Chicago | DBE
- IL | Chicago Transit Authority | SBE
- NY & NJ | The Port Authority of NY & NJ | MWBE
- NY | New York Empire State Development | MBE
- NY | New York City Department of Small Business | MBE
- PA | Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | MBE & SDB
- PA | Pennsylvania Department of Transportation | DBE
- WA | Washington State Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises | DBE
- VA | Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity | DBE
Black-owned, STEM, Women-owned, Minority Women Owned