The #1 Workforce
Development and Planning Firm
We help ambitious organizations reimagine innovative pipeline strategies designed to drive success
alongside your business and community goals.
TRUSTED BY THE NATION’S TOP ORGANIZATIONS
HOW THE JPI GROUP CAN HELP YOU
Workforce Development & Planning Solutions
Most organizations struggle with incorporating workforce development into their workforce planning strategy, or vice versa. Our team helps you develop, connect and execute both workforce avenues.
The JPI Group’s Strategic Recruiting Solution and Workforce Planning Advisory service helps you discover diverse talent while leveraging data and analytics to engage top skilled candidates — without sacrificing the quality of the hire.
Energy Efficiency Solutions
Our team of engineers work within the utility, engineering and government sector to provide comprehensive and custom energy solutions. Our clients enjoy strategies designed to boost efficiencies, reduce waste, increase performance and improve environmental impact — without wasting time and resources.
We work with ambitious companies that want to hire more diverse talent and have a strong desire to increase their knowledge on supplier diversity initiatives so they can have high impact and tremendous growth.
On-Demand Recruiting Solutions
Are you a company experiencing tremendous growth? We embed ourselves within your internal team to help you rapidly scale up your hires so you can effectively meet deliverables with speed and accuracy.
The JPI Group provides solutions to government agencies to help fulfil and scale projects that involve hiring top-notch diverse talent, payroll solutions and on-demand recruiters and sourcers.
The JPI Group partners with engineering, government and utility companies who have a great need to deliver significant infrastructure upgrades — while hiring diverse candidates and hands-on solutions without sacrificing timeliness.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING ABOUT THE JPI GROUP
“Even with five distinct hiring managers, JPI crafted effective approaches to meet each of their needs while improving our recruiting process.
This includes providing direct candidate feedback and recommending ways to improve and scale our hiring pipeline.”
SIMPLI.FI VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING
“We put tight turnarounds and difficult projects in front of them and they delivered qualified candidates.
They’ve been directly responsible for helping us build new business units led and staffed by diverse professionals.
In fact, they are one of our top vendors in any category — constantly working with us to find new and more effective ways to help us grow.”
VICE PRESIDENT OF DAWOOD ENGINEERING
“We have relied on JPI to find the right people, with the special skills and industry knowledge that we need, when we need to grow our staff.
They are easy to work with and have a great success rate.”
KARDIN SYSTEMS, INC., VICE PRESIDENT OF DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- Minority Business Enterprise | MBE
- Women Owned Business
- Women’s Business Enterprise and Women Owned Small Business | WOSB
- Small Disadvantaged Business | SDB
State and City Certifications
- Alabama Unified Certification Program | DBE
- Arizona Department of Transportation | DBE
- California Public Utilities Supplier Clearinghouse | MBE
- California Department of Transportation | DBE
- City of Austin | DBE
- City of Chicago | DBE
- City of Philadelphia OEO | MWBE
- Colorado Department of Transportation | DBE
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | SB
- Delaware Department of Transportation | DBE
- Georgia Department of Administrative Services | DBE
- Illinois Department of Central Management Services | MWBE
- Indiana Department of Transportation | DBE
- Maryland Department of Transportation | MBE, DBE, SBE
- New York Empire State Development | MBE
- New York City Department of Small Business | MBE
- NY & NJ | The Port Authority of NY & NJ | MWBE
- Oregon State Certification Office for Business Inclusion & Diversity | DBE
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program (SEPTA)| DBE
- State of TN | MBE
- Virginia Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity | SWaM
- Washington St. Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprise | DBE
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s help you build your dynamic workforce strategy today.