Workforce Development and Planning Solutions
Allow us to help you execute both avenues.
What is Workforce Development?
Workforce development focuses on initiatives that train individuals to meet the needs of growing businesses’ and industries.
This often involves partnerships among public and private sectors, including community-driven projects.
Industries We Serve
Utility | Energy Efficiency | Renewable Energy | Construction | Broadband | Health Care
Why Top Organizations Choose The JPI Group’s Workforce Development Approach
Our unique consulting services offer access to:
- Real-time data and analytics to help develop your goals and initiatives
- Our signature workforce development platform, CareerEquity™, which allows you to track data and assign mentors, alongside a customized ecosystem of training organizations targeted to support state, cities, employers, and community projects
- The JPI Group’s Diversity Recruitment Solution focused on entry level and senior candidates
- Supplier Diversity and DEI experts who align your objectives and benchmarks with diversity goals
- Full-scale capabilities, including the ability to be the Employer of Record (EOR) for all employees in the program
PSEG Case Study: How We Helped A Legacy Utility Company Build A Workforce Pipeline For 2,000 New Clean Energy Jobs Read More
“…a comprehensive approach to workforce development means substantial employer engagement, deep community connections, career advancement, human service supports, industry-driven education and training, and the connective tissue of networks.”
– Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
The JPI Group’s Workforce Development Framework
Outline The Program’s Design, including:
- Stakeholders roles and responsibilities in alignment with top goals and desired outcomes
- Defining DEI/Supplier Diversity objectives as well as any sourcing, recruiting and marketing strategies
- Establishing the core framework for the program’s eco-system (training providers, recruiting partners, community partners, etc)
Create Your Financial Strategy
- Create a budget analysis in alignment with goals and procurement guidelines
Leverage Data & Analytics
- Apply useful, relevant and accessible workforce data that drives smart decision-making for the short and long term
- Continuous analysis of current jobs, as well as the skillsets needed for future jobs in your organization and industry
“Most organizations struggle with incorporating workforce
development into their workforce planning strategy, or vice versa”
– Paul and Yom Douglas, The JPI Group Co-Founders
What is Workforce Planning?
Workforce planning is the process a specific organization uses to align its workforce with its top business objectives so it can strategically prepare for future staffing demands.
With the talent landscape rapidly changing, it’s essential to create a workforce plan that’s tailored to your organization’s needs in a data-driven and strategic manner. Between the ‘great resignation’ and ongoing demands for purposeful as well as hybrid work, organizations must keep tabs on workforce trends so they can develop forward-thinking strategies for the future post-pandemic world.
When you have a strong workforce plan in place, you’re equipping your business with the necessary means
to stay competitive
When you partner with The JPI Group, we help you analyze, forecast workforce supply and demand, assess gaps, and determine staffing solutions so your organization has the right talent – at the right time – to reach its objectives.
Beyond those assessments and forecasting, we also are known for executing the tailored solutions you need to grow and scale.
We help you drive successful immediate and long term outcomes by leveraging our diverse experience, cutting-edge technology and team of experts.
Why Organizations Choose The JPI Group’s Workforce Planning Firm
Your business deserves a workforce plan that focuses on your specific needs in a fluid manner so you can adapt and take action quickly.
Our cutting-edge technology provides the tools needed to help you evaluate gaps and make sustainable decisions.
We make wholistic recommendations based on your organization’s identity, values, culture and goals.
You Will Gain Access To Our Signature CarerEquity™ Platform.
Thousands of job creation programs fail to meet their hiring goals because they didn’t discover the right skilled and diverse talent in a timely manner. That’s why we’ve created CareerEquity,™ the #1 platform for hiring and upskilling diverse talent with greater speed and efficiency.
If you’re looking to create a sustainable workforce, look no further.
Go here to check out CareerEquity
“Given that 17 million workers will need to completely change industries over the next decade as automation advances in the workplace, the U.S. needs a mini-“Marshall Plan” for skills, with large-scale, digitally-enabled partnerships…
Every company and organization can play a role in moving away from the old paradigm of four-year degrees and shift towards skills-based recruiting and more modular and targeted training and educational programs.”
Our Five-Step Workforce Planning Approach:
Organizational Analysis Phase
Analysis of your organization’s current labor supply in correlation with its vision, goals, structure, and top priorities
Market Assessment Phase
Understand the current workforce and industry, along with projections on possible changes like attrition
Gap Analysis Phase
Establish a comprehensive picture of current gaps involving talent and skill sets, including surpluses as well as deficiencies
Apply workforce interventions to solve workforce gaps so your organization can meet its staffing needs as well as immediate and long term goals. This phase often involves activities surrounding recruiting, training and outsourcing
Data Watchdog Phase
Monitor performance of solutions and continuously identify internal and external environmental factors to improve the workforce plan
“Allow us to help you create strategic processes to
identify and solve the skills gaps between today’s
workforce needs and the preparation required to build a
successful pipeline in the future.”
Paul and Yom Douglas, The JPI Group Co-Founders
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s help you build your dynamic workforce strategy today.