At The JPI Group, diversity isn’t an option. It’s who we are.
We work with pioneering companies who are looking for innovative strategies to increase their diversity hiring efforts as well as supplier diversity spending goals.
SERVICE LINES INCLUDE:
- Workforce Development Consulting
- Diversity and Inclusion Consulting
- Diversity Workshops
- Diversity Sourcing
- Supplier Diversity Trainings
Your workforce is telling your clients a story about what you represent. Let’s help you change your narrative.
- If you lack diversity in gender, race, age … then it’s time to embed diversity into your company’s mission and values and take real action.
- If diverse candidates often turn down your job offers … then you must be more intentional by showing you value diversity, especially at high level leadership positions.
- If you get frustrated when your diverse employees are leaving your workforce, … then it’s time to analyze your efforts at inclusion.
The good news? We’re here to help you.
OUR DIVERSITY MISSION
Since our inception, our focus on diversity recruitment and sourcing has been a constant to help increase the workforce diversity of our clients.
Our mission is to help our clients hire 20,000 diverse talent by 2025.
As a black-owned small business enterprise and diversity advocate, we are honored to be the recipients of the 2020 National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), the 2021 Eastern Minority Supplier of the Year (EMSDC), as well as the Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Advocate of the Year awardee for three consecutive years.
Our founders, Iyomakha Douglas and Paul Douglas, are proud immigrants raised by single mothers. The couple now works to hire diverse STEM candidates from similar communities that they were raised in.
“As a black and women-owned company, we are committed to discovering diverse and skilled talent while helping companies create strategic pipelines for today – and the post-pandemic future.”
– Paul and Yom Douglas, The JPI Group Founders
See Past Client Results
How We Delivered 84% Diverse Hires Within the Energy Efficiency Industry
Read Our Case Study
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We leverage our expertise to bring you a comprehensive and long-term diversity solution so your team can connect with the right vendors, identify partnership opportunities, and meet your diversity spend goals.
We help you build your business with inclusion at the forefront.
The JPI Group’s consulting sessions involve life-cycle trainings and workshops that include:
- RECRUITING: Learn how to attract, hire and retain diverse talent on an ongoing basis while building a workforce pipeline for the longterm
- INCLUSION: Provide the culture and education needed for your staff to feel comfortable to be themselves and appreciated for their individuality.
- CONVERSATIONS: Language is critical. Our trainings will help your staff communicate authentically, respectfully, and professionally to find common ground with people from all backgrounds
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY TRAININGS
We help fast-growing businesses with large sales teams navigate diversity spend initiatives for your clients so they can build strong partnerships and drive revenue without the fear of losing business.
As a result of our work together, their diversity goals become easier to achieve and profitable for the long term.
The JPI Group’s sales team consulting sessions include these four principles:
- EDUCATE: Allow your teams to effectively learn how Supplier Diversity as well as D&I impacts companies and communities
- COMMUNICATE: Understand the language as well as the challenges facing small and minority-owned companies in your industry so you can communicate authentically, confidently, and professionally
- IDENTIFY: Discover your clients with supplier diversity goals through our conversational and engaging approach
- CONNECT: We show you how to engage with ideal partners in your industry
We help companies who want to leverage data and analytics in their effort to hire skilled and diverse talent. This is part of their goal to build a stronger culture and workforce.
When you partner with The JPI Group, we help you land the best talent to help your business grow.
Our team of experts offer a three-prong approach:
- ANALYZE: Based on your specific industry, we leverage sociodemographic data to source marketplace prospects so you can understand the candidates who are most available to you and rapidly fill positions
- TARGET: We bring the latest recruiting technology to hyper-target your ideal hire, including schools, certifications, groups, skillsets, and past company experience
- TRACK: We track the cycle from the time of sourcing candidates to beyond the point of hire
Our clients also enjoy access to our newly released CareerEquity Platform™ ; the #1 platform for hiring and upskilling diverse talent with greater speed and efficiency.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING ABOUT THE JPI GROUP
“We have relied on JPI to find the right people, with the special
skills and industry knowledge that we need, when we need to
grow our staff.
They are easy to work with and have a great success rate.”
VICE PRESIDENT OF DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
We target diverse candidate
pools by sourcing and recruiting
from our competitive market
intelligence and vast network.
OUR PROVEN SUCCESS
When you work with our team of experts, we help you leverage our customized tools, including The CareerEquity Platform™ so you can hyper-target diverse candidates in your local community and hire rapidly.
We integrate ourselves into your process and determine your exact needs to help you scale up quickly while avoiding the pains and wasted time of doing all the hiring yourself.
The CareerEquity Platform™ allows us to analyze specific candidate data in the local and national marketplace, including Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), community groups and certification qualifications. This helps us appropriately target institutions, groups, and companies known to include a diverse candidate pool.
- Minority Business Enterprise | MBE
- Women Owned Business
- Women’s Business Enterprise and Women Owned Small Business | WOSB
- Small Disadvantaged Business | SDB
State and City Certifications
- Alabama Unified Certification Program | DBE
- Arizona Department of Transportation | DBE
- California Public Utilities Supplier Clearinghouse | MBE
- California Department of Transportation | DBE
- City of Austin | DBE
- City of Chicago | DBE
- City of Philadelphia OEO | MWBE
- Colorado Department of Transportation | DBE
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | SB
- Delaware Department of Transportation | DBE
- Georgia Department of Administrative Services | DBE
- Illinois Department of Central Management Services | MWBE
- Indiana Department of Transportation | DBE
- Maryland Department of Transportation | MBE, DBE, SBE
- New York Empire State Development | MBE
- New York City Department of Small Business | MBE
- NY & NJ | The Port Authority of NY & NJ | MWBE
- Oregon State Certification Office for Business Inclusion & Diversity | DBE
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program (SEPTA)| DBE
- State of TN | MBE
- Virginia Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity | SWaM
- Washington St. Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprise | DBE
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s help you build your dynamic workforce strategy today.