WORK WITH US
We work with ambitious companies who realize they lack diversity initiatives within their vendors
and employee base and are no longer willing to keep operating in the same old manner.
- If you lack diversity in gender, race, age… then it’s time to embed diversity into your company mission and values… and take action on it.
- If diverse candidates often turn down your job offers … then you must be more intentional by showing you value diversity… especially at high level leadership positions
- If you get frustrated when your diverse employees are leaving your workforce… then you should analyze your efforts at inclusion
The good news?
We’re here to help you.
Allow us to show you the way.
Since our inception, our focus on diversity recruitment and sourcing has been a constant to help increase the workforce diversity of our clients.
The JPI Group is a black-owned small business enterprise, diversity advocate, and 2020 National Minority Supplier Development Council awardee. Our founders, Iyomakha Douglas and Paul Douglas, are proud immigrants raised by single mothers. The couple now works to hire diverse STEM candidates from similar communities that they were raised in.
After working with fortune 500 companies on their supplier diversity partner initiatives, The JPI Group offers these three offers to help you hit the ground running:
Diversity and Inclusion
We leverage our expertise in recruiting and diversity, to bring you a comprehensive and long-term diversity solution so your team can connect with the right vendors, identify partnership opportunities, and meet your diversity spend goals, while building your business with inclusion at the forefront.
The JPI Group’s consulting sessions include life-cycle trainings and workshops within this scope:
- Recruiting: Learn how to find and retain diverse talent on an ongoing basis
- Inclusion: Provide the culture and education needed for your staff to feel comfortable to be themselves and appreciated for their individuality
- Conversations: Language is critical! Our trainings will help your staff communicate authentically, respectfully, and professionally to find common ground with people from all backgrounds
Supplier Diversity Partnerships
We help fast-growing businesses with large sales teams navigate diversity spend initiatives for their clients so they can build strong partnerships and drive revenue without the fear of losing business. As a result of our work together, their diversity goals become easier to achieve and profitable for the long term.
The JPI Group’s sales team consulting sessions include:
- Educate: How Diversity & Inclusion impacts companies and communities
- Communicate: Understand the language as well as the challenges facing small and minority-owned companies in your industry so you can communicate authentically, confidently, and professionally
- Identify: Discover your clients with supplier diversity goals
- Connect: Learn how to connect their Supplier Diversity Goals to your unique solution
We help companies who are struggling with utilizing data and analytics in their effort to hire skilled and diverse talent so they can build a stronger culture and workforce. When you partner with The JPI Group, our comprehensive approach helps you land the best talent to help your business grow.
Our strategy includes a comprehensive approach:
- Analyze: Based on your specific industry, we leverage data to source marketplace prospects so you can understand the candidates that are most available to you and rapidly fill positions
- Accuracy: We bring the latest recruiting technology to hyper-target your ideal hire, including schools, certifications, groups, skillset, and past company experience.
- Tracking: We track the cycle from time of sourcing candidates to the point of hire
Black-owned, Diverse Staffing, Diversity, Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity in the workplace, Diversity Training, Diversity Consultant, Supplier Diversity Consultant, Supplier Diversity, supplier diversity and inclusion, What is supplier diversity