We pride ourselves on discovering top-notch and diverse talent who hold unique skill sets specific to the energy efficiency space. The energy efficiency arena is growing rapidly and as a result, there’s a high demand for niche skills across the country.
OUR DYNAMIC CONSULTING SERVICES
- Workforce Development Consulting
- Industry Leading Sales and Outreach Professionals
- Diversity Hiring Best Practices
- Supplier Diversity Consulting
- Training and Upskilling Services
THE SKILLSETS WE HIRE AND TRAIN FOR YOU
- Engineers or Project Designers
- Energy Auditors or HERS Raters
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Hot Water, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Electrical Contractors and Installers
- Manufacturer Representatives or Sales and Distribution Representatives
- Insulation and Weatherization Installers, Contractors, and Technicians
- Plumbers, Pipefitters, or Steamfitters
- Mechanical Contractors
See past client results
PSEG Case Study: How We Helped This Legacy Utility Company Build A Workforce Pipeline For 2,000 New Clean Energy Jobs Read More
Tia Case Study: Delivered 70% Diversity in New Candidates Within This Healthcare Company Read More
“As cities and utility companies work to fix long overdue projects that involve major costs, we offer strategic solutions and a hands-on approach.”
– Paul and Yom Douglas, The JPI Group Co-Founders
Looking to bid on a project?
We provide access to our CareerEquity tech platform as well as key resources to help you win the bid. Simultaneously, we work with you to develop a strategic workforce pipeline strategy designed to help you hire local and underserved diverse talent.
We’re thrilled to share with you that The JPI Group is also supporting a clean energy jobs program in New Jersey through our data analytics and STEM recruiting services. Click here to learn about the $1 billion investment with PSE&G, New Jersey’s largest regulated gas and electric delivery utility.
As a minority-owned business, we leverage our network of workforce development experts, community organizations, CEOs, and local sources to help support your project.
With our team of industry experts and innovative technology, we determine your exact needs to help you scale up quickly while avoiding the pains and wasted time of doing all the hiring yourself.
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s help you build your dynamic workforce strategy today.