The JPI Group offers a variety of services customized to help you provide strategic solutions to your customers that will help you to provide added value compared to your competition. Our understanding of TEKsystems' culture, goals, and messaging will allow us to deliver a seamless solution to current and target clients.
Our Goal is to:
- Educate and help you understand how to leverage Small Business & Supplier Diversity Programs to add more value to your customers while protecting your spread
- Show you how to gain access to exclusive REQs and RFP opportunities thus leveraging our partnership
- Allow you to fill requirements which are out of scope by providing necessary insurance
- Provide HR Services which can lead to open requirements for your team in the future
- Provide additional Ad-Hoc services to support the demand of your customers
Key IT skill sets we provide support for:
- Cloud Developers (Java with AWS, .NET with Azure, etc.,)
- Application Developers (React, Node, Angular, Ruby, etc.,)
- Systems Engineers
- SDET, Software Test Engineers
- And many more
How To Identify Opportunities with Current & Target Clients?
The most important advice is to ASK. After ten years of working with Business Development teams, the biggest KPI for success is just asking your customers strategic questions. You will be shocked by how many times they are looking for help!
Buzzwords: Hear these, Call JPI
- Small Business Spend
- SBA (Small Business Administration)
- Supplier Diversity or Diversity Spend
- WBE (Woman-Owned Business Enterprise)
- MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
- DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise)
- Payroll Services
- Restricted & Residential Positions
How to find out if my client has Small Business or Supplier Diversity goals
- Do you have any active projects or upcoming RFPs that require you to achieve Small Business or Diversity Spend?
- If so, what certifications are required of your Small Business, MWBE, or DBE partners?
- Does your organization have any initiatives or supplier diversity goals focused on increasing your spend with small or diverse owned companies?
Current JPI Certifications
Federal SBA Certification | EDWOSB
Commonwealth of PA | MBE & SDB
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation | DBE & PA UCP
Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council | MBE
New York Empire State Development | MBE
New York City Department of Small Business | MBE
The Port Authority of NY & NJ | MWBE
Colorado Department of Transportation | DBE
City of Chicago | DBE
Washington State Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises | DBE
Minority Owned Business
Advocate of the Year
Supplier of the Year
Women Owned & Small Business
Our focus is on impacting the community and other Small Business
- We provide mentorship and coaching to other small & minority business
- Our organizations commitment to innovation & culture earned us Diverse Supplier of the Year
- JPI focuses on providing resources the youth need to succeed
How to engage my current/target clients to uncover if we can add value?
Small Business or Supplier Diversity Questions to ask your customer.
- Do you have any active projects or upcoming RFP that require you to achieve Small Business or diversity Spend with your Vendors?
a. What certifications are required of your Small Business Partners?
- Does your organization have any initiatives or supplier diversity goals focused on increasing your spend with Small or Diverse owned companies?
How to respond to clients interested in our strategic partnership.
- Our organization has a strategic partnership with a certified Women owned Small Business. Our size & scope allows us to provide the support they need to help them support your project, achieve your commitment to Small Business spend and allow you to bid & win future projects.
- If you are interested; we can set up a call or meeting so you can get an understanding of our partnership. That’s It!
Certifications that Clients are Looking for:
- Small Business Certifications
- Minority Certifications
- Women Owned Certifications
- State Certifications
- City Certifications
JPI Current Certifications
- NMSDC (National Minority Development Council) | WBE (Women Business Enterprise) | EDWOSB (Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business) | MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) SBA (Small Business) | New York Empire State Certification | State of New jersey | New York City (In Progress)
Meet The TEKsystems Team
Director of Strategic Sales and Channel Partnerships
Reach out to Kaitlin with questions about how to discuss Supplier-Diversity or Small-Business programs with your clients and how JPI can partner with TEKsystems to gain access to business within those programs. She can also help to respond to RFPs that you or your clients are responding to that have Small-Business, Women-Owned, or Minority-Owned spend requirements. Kaitlin started with Populus Group in 2011 and has 5+ years of experience with the AGS family which will allow for a seamless conversation.
- Born and raised in Seattle, WA
- Studied abroad in Paris for 1 year during junior year of college
- Started skiing at age 2 and raced for a local ski team in junior high and high school
- Enjoys hiking, backpacking, camping, skiing/ski touring, and discovering new outdoor adventures
Director of Strategic Sales and Channel Partnerships
Reach out to Abdur with any questions about how JPI can add value to TEKsystems. Abdur is fully dedicated to providing insight and advice to your TEKsystems team. His 15+ years of experience with the AGS family will allow for a effortless conversation.
- Started with TEKsystems/ Maxim Group in 2000
- I have 2 boys, 15 years and 9 years old
- Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan
- Ran Track at Michigan State University (Go Green)