Hire Top Talent. Build Workforce Pipelines.
Scale Beyond Possibilities.
The JPI Group is an award-winning workforce planning and recruiting firm that focuses on helping ambitious organizations discover, hire and retain talent in today’s competitive marketplace. From entry-level to top STEM positions, our pioneering firm has gained a reputation for deep industry knowledge and an innovative tech stack — to help companies place those tough-to-fill openings — with ease.
We specialize in finding diverse and skilled talent through our network of candidates and cutting-edge technology.
During this period of great resignations, the needs of candidates have changed. We’ve got our pulse on the flexibility and culture they crave for their next job. We’re working with our clients to ensure that they understand and meet the challenges of this evolving marketplace.
We believe it can, and should be a win-win for everyone involved.
Our team of experts work with you to develop a stronger talent acquisition process so you can meet your deliverables quickly and in a cost effective manner.
We take the guesswork out of hiring your top asset, your people.
Areas of Expertise
- Full-scale Remote Staffing & Recruiting
- Contract To Hire, Temp Hires, Direct Placements
- Executive Search
- Contract Sourcing & Pipeline Support
- Payroll Solutions
- Workforce Pipeline Solutions
- On Demand Recruitment Options
“Employers must compete for workers because there are far more open slots than job applicants, and workers are smart enough to recognize that. Yes, they’re voting with their feet in favor of more flexible work hours, continued availability of remote work, higher wages, and better treatment …”
– Forbes, ‘The Great Resignation’
Why Clients Choose The JPI Group
Our unique solution offers a tailored approach where our recruiters represent your brand, marketing and candidate engagement. If you need to find top talent or build a pipeline for the future, we can help. The Federal government, private sector and local municipalities have each trusted The JPI Group’s expertise.
OUR RAVING CLIENTS INCLUDE:
Case Studies: How We Get Clients Results
Simpli.fi Case Study: The Power of Sourcing Nearly 3,000 Candidates At A Fixed Rate Read More
TableSafe Case Study: The Power of Warp Speed Full-Cycle Recruiting Read More
PSEG Case Study: How We Helped This Legacy Utility Company Build A Workforce Pipeline For 2,000 New Clean Energy Jobs Read More
Kardin Systems, Inc. initially approached our recruiters with the task of finding a key executive to lead their IT team. After we successfully made that hire, they requested we work on their larger workforce goals.
Since placing that first hire, we’ve placed 30% of their workforce with full-time diverse candidates to launch high level IT products.
“We have relied on JPI to find the right people, with the special skills and industry knowledge that we need, when we need to grow our staff. They are easy to work with and have a great success rate.”
KARDIN SYSTEMS, INC., VP OF DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- Minority Business Enterprise | MBE
- Women Owned Business
- Women’s Business Enterprise and Women Owned Small Business | WOSB
- Small Disadvantaged Business | SDB
State and City Certifications
- Alabama Unified Certification Program | DBE
- Arizona Department of Transportation | DBE
- California Public Utilities Supplier Clearinghouse | MBE
- California Department of Transportation | DBE
- City of Austin | DBE
- City of Chicago | DBE
- City of Philadelphia OEO | MWBE
- Colorado Department of Transportation | DBE
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | SB
- Delaware Department of Transportation | DBE
- Georgia Department of Administrative Services | DBE
- Illinois Department of Central Management Services | MWBE
- Indiana Department of Transportation | DBE
- Maryland Department of Transportation | MBE, DBE, SBE
- New York Empire State Development | MBE
- New York City Department of Small Business | MBE
- NY & NJ | The Port Authority of NY & NJ | MWBE
- Oregon State Certification Office for Business Inclusion & Diversity | DBE
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program (SEPTA)| DBE
- State of TN | MBE
- Virginia Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity | SWaM
- Washington St. Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprise | DBE
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s help you build your dynamic workforce strategy today.