JPI Diversity Sourcing & Recruiting Solution
- Our Diversity Sourcing strategy is tailored to augment existing recruiting teams to help organizations that are struggling to meet diversity goals or looking to enhance their diversity measures.
- Our Diversity Sourcing service helps our clients to leverage our data mining and analytics to solve specific recruiting challenges for a role or set of roles and builds a strategy to be proactive in building a diverse candidate pipeline.
Diversity Recruiting Strategy
- Our Diversity Recruiting strategy leverages JPI’s expertise of diversity recruiting best practices, our network of diverse talent, diversity recruiting and sourcing tools, AI recruiting technology, and our relationships with diverse organizations and educational institutions. We help you develop a robust strategy that will enable you to build a stronger and more diverse team that fosters an inclusive culture.
Diversity Executive Search
- We target and build relationships with diverse talent pools at leadership levels to ensure they are well represented in every executive search we conduct. We understand that companies with diverse leadership are more financially successful and are better able to attract diverse talent. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their diverse leadership goals with our Diversity Executive Search strategy.
Which Diverse talent pools do we help you source/recruit?
Workplace diversity is understanding, accepting, and valuing differences between people of different races, genders, ages, religions, disabilities, and sexual orientations, as well as differences in personalities, skill sets, experiences, and knowledge. Below is a summary of the different pool of candidates we help you source to help you gain access to more qualified candidates.
- IWD (Individuals with Disabilities)
- Military Veteran
Why choose JPI ?
- As a Woman and Minority owned talent solutions firm, we embody and champion diversity in our own company and for our clients and communities.
- We are proud of the diverse team we have built and the culture we have created that allows our diverse team to show up to work as their true selves and achieve their professional and personal dreams.
- We are passionate about helping our clients achieve their diversity goals and hold ourselves accountable to leading by example.
- JPI’s President won the Minority Business Enterprise Advocate of the Year Award in 2019 for work helping other MBE firms grow through mentorship and corporate partnerships.
- JPI was 2019 Supplier of the year with the EMSDC.
- JPI utilization of technology and analytics will allow us to deliver results in an efficient time manner using the best tools in our industry needed to see success.
What our Clients are Saying
I’m super happy that the JPI Group brought Charles to the team. I knew immediately when I reviewed his resume that he was the one. He has positively impacted our relationships and overall recruiting success within the Marketing organization, and in a short amount of time.
Jennifer Davis, Global Recruiting Manager
At Kardin, we specialize in developing budgeting software for enterprises and commercial property owners/managers. We have relied on JPI to find the right people, with the special skills and industry knowledge that we need, when we need to grow our staff. They are easy to work with and have a great success rate.
Vince Rohr, VP Development and Technology
In my experience I've found the team at the JPI Group to be a dependable group of professionals. Whenever I've needed assistance anywhere in the process, I've found the team at The JPI Group to be available with a solution at hand. I've found their approach to relationship building fosters a high level of trust which helps to reinforce the many technologists into one productive team. By putting all these elements together, it is clear to me The JPI Group deliveries high-quality talent, solutions, and successes to their clients.
Daniel Feren, Current Contractor
Eben and the JPI group are an absolute joy to work with. They are the most prompt and friendly hiring agency that I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend them to any candidate seeking a new position or any hiring manager seeking a high-quality stream of candidates. No amount of praise can properly describe the value of having a reliable advocate during the hiring process.
Jason Hatton, Data Engineer
The thing that stood out the most was the amount of communication and help that Eben Piorkowski and her team provided to me. They kept me up to date on the status of the interview, background on the hiring manager, and they provided great pointers for succeeding the interview. I loved the JPI Group, their level of professionalism, and their responsiveness. Look forward to working with them again.